Please submit your full paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
, by April 15, 2013. The full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and, depending on the topics, the best articles will be published in one of the Danubius Journals
; the papers must be submitted in English.
Paper Requirements: English language, all papers should be limited to 10 pages (average of 250 words per page) of text including tables, graphs and bibliographies, A4 size, Times New Roman 12 pt font, single spacing, margins: top-bottom: 2.5 cm, left-right: 3 cm, alignment: justified. Equations must be written with the equation editor. Scanned figures and graphs are not accepted. Maximum three papers per participant are accepted.
Paper Publishing: Depending on the topics, the best articles will be published in one of the following Danubius Journals:
- EuroEconomica (Print ISSN: 1582-8859; Online ISSN: 2065-3883), recognized by CNCSIS B+ Category, included in the following international databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco, REPEC, IDEAS, ICAAP, EconPapers, Intute, Proquest.
- Acta Universitatis Danubius.Communicatio (Print ISSN: 1844-7562; Online ISSN: 2069 – 0398) included in the following international databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco, Cabell’s Directories
- Acta Universitatis Danubius.Relationes Internationales (Print ISSN: 2065-0272) included in the following international databases (BDI): DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), Index Copernicus, Ebsco.
Checklist for Authors
Authors who have their papers accepted may start preparing for the conference. Here is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
Send your paper for publication - Submit the full paper by April 15, 2013.
- You may send your full paper for publication immediately after receiving the preliminary acceptance.
- The papers will be submitted in English.
Review your paper if necessary
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 10 pages in A4 size, including tables, graphs, bibliographies and references.
Register as participant and pay the conference fee by April 15, 2013.
Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter Romania. For general information regarding the conditions of entry on the territory of Romania please visit the Romania Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- Letter of Invitation - If you need a letter of invitation in order to process your visa, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Once your travel arrangements are confirmed, please email your arrival flight information to email@example.com
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Booking.com, etc. (Click here and here to see Hotels in Galati). Accommodations can be booked also by Danubius University. [Information about prices will be available soon].
Update the information about the author who is going to present the paper
- When submitting the final paper, in the case of papers with multiple authors, please state who among the authors will be attending the Conference in Galati and presenting your paper. Each paper must be presented by at least one author at the conference’s sessions.
- Make sure the presenter’s name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance.
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10 or 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin. Introduce yourself to the Chairman of the section your paper belongs to, and check that any audio-visual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly.
Please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.